How Can You Help?
So you’re ready to help but don’t know where to start. Maybe you’re not ready to pick up your life and move to a rural community in El Salvador…
Don’t fret! You do have what it takes to make a difference!
There are as many ways to help as there are people willing to lend a hand. They involve differing degrees of time, money, energy, resources and skills. It all depends of what you have to offer and what you’re comfortable with! The following list is just a jumping-off point – and keep in mind that new ideas and ways to be involved are always surfacing!
808 Brookhill Road
Louisville, Kentucky 40223
El Salvador Office:
Apdo. Postal 2944
Centro de Gobierno
(503) 2225 9031
CRISPAZ is a faith-based organization dedicated to building bridges of solidarity between the Church of the Poor and marginalized communities in El Salvador and communities in the US, Canada, Australia, and other countries through mutual accompaniment.
CRISPAZ is a 501(c)(3) © 2013 Copyright © 2019 CRISPAZ – All Rights Reserved
- 2020 CRISPAZ Peace Award Honorees. August 10, 2020
- Building relationships in El Salvador July 29, 2019
- Mission Moment – Canisius College June 24, 2019
- My View: Lessons in compassion on a trip to El Salvador June 9, 2019
- Catholic Outlook Online Magazine: Students gain new perspective on border issues. February 2, 2019